Thank you for your interest in our organization. The Chicago Metropolitan Chapter, of the National Coalition of 100 Black Women, Inc. is a dynamic group of women committed to the empowerment of Women and Girls in our respective communities.
We are looking for women who have demonstrated experience in working to improve their communities, and who feel that what they do has real purpose and makes a difference!
Any professional woman, who is in accord with the principles, policies and objectives of the Chicago Metropolitan Chapter of NCBW and agrees to adhere to the same may apply to become member of the chapter.
Membership requires the approval of the Board of Directors and a majority vote of all members in good standing as well as paying the applicable annual chapter dues and assessments.
If you are interested in membership please complete this form and we will get back to you.
Membership Eligibility Criteria
Membership is by invitation only. Criteria is as follows:
- Demonstrates actual or potential leadership ability;
- Reflects occupational and/or leadership endeavors;
- Possesses available resources for chapter programs, such as time, constituencies, money, contacts, expertise, etc.; and
- Has a good reputation and provide dependable, effective leadership and community and advocacy service.
- A former member may request reinstatement between October 1 and December 31;
- Former members with a lapse of membership exceeding 24 months must reapply as a new member.
- A member in good standing of any NCBW chapter who moves into a community of another NCBW chapter may transfer into that chapter;
- Transferring members may be subjected to any assessments imposed upon the receiving chapter